Re: [Amps] 240 Volt Blowers needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 240 Volt Blowers needed
From: Catherine James <catherine.james@att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:30:10 +0000 (UTC)
When I had my 240V / 30A circuit installed for the SB-220, the electrician
asked whether I wanted a 3-prong or 4-prong outlet.  I chose 4-prong since that
seems to be the modern standard.  That meant replacing the 3-prong plug and
power cable on the amp with a 4-prong, though the center tap isn't used on this
amp so the neutral wire isn't actually connected to anything in the amp.

73,
Cathy
N5WVR