Re: [Amps] Entry level license

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Entry level license
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:38:26 -0700
The current ARRL study guide for the Tech license was written by N0AX, and DOES "tell the story" for fundamental concepts quite well. I find his writing style to be quite good (and I'm working with him on updates to selected chapters of the Handbook). A teacher would do well to devote more time to the text and less to the equations. In that book, sample questions are very much secondary to the tutorial materials.

73, Jim K9YC