[CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 5 10:57:24 2003
In a message dated 8/5/2003 5:43:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
k9yo@cedrick.net writes:

> I understand some of the concerns you've listed, but let me take the
> opposing viewpoint here.

1. Search your local radio clubs for a retiree who is fascinated by QSL cards
and volunteer them to be your manager. I've had one for 4 years.

2. Get card stock and print your own QSL's. My station gets over 2,000
requests per year, so I print the appropriate cards when we need them.

3. I recently found another local ham who volunteered to sort through my 600
lbs of cards and make up QSL displays for public events.

Stop whining and get creative.

Tom, K5RC