[CQ-Contest] Re: If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Wed Aug 6 09:11:05 2003
Agree 100%, pritty hard deal to ignore people in a contest
just becourse they don?t QSL.
Guess it?s the bureau cards that are the problem since it
seems like just about everybody do answer direct cards.
However as AD1C points out, it sure is a lot of work and
do cost some money too.
Forexample, me and a friend just sent about 80 punds of
cards to the bureau, been behind a bit you see, still
behind but only 4 or 5000 cards, however now I have to get
new cards printed and that usually means a bit of a delay.
Sure nice I almost work no contests any more, but that?s
due to other reasons.

73 Jim SM2EKM