[CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (Blake Meinecke)
Date: Fri Aug 8 07:49:35 2003
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>

> I think what would be helpful to everyone, is if each person
> stated his QSLing policy on his QRZ.COM listing.

Nobody looks there.  As an example, I just yesterday go another QSL card (no
SASE) forwarded to me yesterday from my 1+ year old address!  I guess it
will stop when the USPS stops forwarding my mail.  I'll mail a return card
to the sender's old address.

Another example lies with my club's QSL cards.  I'm trustee of KG4FPJ;
anyone care to guess how many "tnx for Gitmo" dollar bills I have to return
to folks who just don't pay attention?

at home, like the office, time is money.

73,
Blake N4GI
KG4FPJ   UCF Alumni Contest Club