Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Sean (K8KHZ)" <sean@k8khz.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:11:17 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
 I  light of the post here. The reason we are giving 100 points for
submitting to the LOTW is that as a DX club mainly that is what MDXA is
we would like to reward those who upload to the LOTW their logs. I
understand that 100pts. given away for uploading a log is maybe much. We
feel we are helping promote contesting, DXing and,those working counties and
states for WAS.

Sean K8KHZ