Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Rig

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>,"'AD5VJ Bob'" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>,"CQ Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Rig
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:10:51 -0700
I concur with Mal.  For 17 years, my faithful TS-950D has resided on
Ascension Island.  More than its share of contest No. 1's and world records.
Simply a very outstanding and reliable radio.

THEN I took the first of two MP MK V's to Ascension, replete with INRAD's
finest CW filters, roofing filters, etc.  What amazing radios they are,  and
I fear my faithful 950 has been relegated to the ashpile of backup radios.

Next subject??

73

Jim Neiger    N6TJ  /  ZD8Z