Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, e

To: "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, etc.
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:37:02 -0000
With today's technology, logs could/can be submitted in real-time or, with a
keystroke or 2, immediately after the contest. Anyone still using paper logs
(Yikes!!) could conceiveably have the current time period in which to submit
but all electronic logs would have, say, 24 hours to get submitted. The
robot would respond immediately, as it does now, and you would know your log
has been received.

73 -- Paul VO1HE