Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, e

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>,"'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, etc.
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:08:56 -0700
A log received after the dealine is a check log by their own rules!
Accepting the log is completely unacceptable.  Getting the log in on time is
as much as part of the rules as getting the exchange correctly.  Consistant
enforcement of all rules needs to happen.

Why should that person be given any extra time.  It makes me wonder what he
is doing with his log that he can't get it in on time.

I think the log deadlines should be much shorter than they are.  90 percent
of the logs (guess) are electronic.

A week is plenty of time to get your log submitted electronically or in the
mail and postmarked prior to the entry deadline.

Mike W0MU