Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Entry Deadlines (WAS: Random acts of kindness,Unass

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Entry Deadlines (WAS: Random acts of kindness,Unassisted Categories, Rules, etc.)
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:48:13 -0000
I would say that it is entirely up to the sponsor to either reject or accept
the entry. They made the rules and they have to set the examples. However,
if a top 10 entry is being accepted late while an also-ran is being
rejected, there is clearly a problem with the sponsor. If all late entries
are given due consideration accordingly, then, again, it's up to the
sponsor.

This is the type of rule that simply should not be ambiguous and should
apply equally to all contestants.

73 -- Paul VO1HE