Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, e

To: n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, etc.
From: k8gt@twmi.rr.com
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:47:15 -0500
A log submission should never be rejected, but in cases like this, it
should
be used as a check log.  The only time a log should be rejected is if it
is
too unstable to even serve as a check log.

73, Gerry K8GT

ps.  Steve, I saw a feature on Deltec circular homes (like yours) on one
of
the "home improvement" channels last nite.  Fascinating.