Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as Part ofMaryland.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, PVRC Reflector <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as Part ofMaryland.
From: Eric Rosenberg W3DQ <w3dq@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:45:01 -0400
While the dialog has been invigorating, it is time to re-focus.

My ONLY issue is making the District of Columbia, where my station is
located, a multiplier in the NAQP contests.

I do not have a station on an Indian Reservation.  Those that do and
want their location to count as a separate multiplier are free to ask.
I do not have a station in a National Park.  Those that do and want
their location to count as a separate multiplier are free to ask.
I do not have a station on at a foreign embassy. Those that do and want
their location to count as a separate multiplier are free to ask.
I do not have a station at the World Bank facility. Those that do and
want their location to count as a separate multiplier are free to ask.
I do not have a station at a United Nations facility.  Those that do and
want their location to count as a separate multiplier are free to ask

I repeat:

   My ONLY issue is making the District of Columbia, where my station is
located, a multiplier in the NAQP contests.

Let's stay on point, please.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC