Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting using remote stations

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting using remote stations
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:05:14 -0400
Joe,
is there any station available on Sable or St. Paul that you are aware of?
If so, I am licensed in Canada and would have no problem even to go there in
person to operate, if station is available. :-))

And seriously, there is WPX SSB Contest in 2 weeks. Maybe you could put
theories aside for a while and try to get on from your existing station and
make few hundred QSO?

Hope to work you.

Regards.
Yuri  VE3DZ