Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 14:19:56 -0800
Hi Doug

Getting on the honor roll is now a lot easier than it probably was when you
got on it.

I did some checking and in 1961 there were 131 honor roll hams.  Now,
according the the ARRL site, there are 35 pages of honor roll hams.

Come to the shack, turn on DX Summit, see if the DX is on.  If not, go back
upstairs.

If they are on, computer tells me which frequency, which mode, where they
are listening.  If I call long enough, I'll probably get them.

I've got DXCC here, but just enough to get into the WVDXC.  For the rest of
the ones I've worked, (around 300), not all that interested in going any
higher.

Lots different now than it was in the 50's :-)  73
Tom W7WHY