Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: "'Mike Fatchett W0MU'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 08:27:48 -0600
When you carefully look at the current rule 9, it also penalizes people who
move.  As an example suppose one lived near the border of an European
country, and moved across the border into the neighbouring country.  One
would have to start over again.  Fair?

IMO the current rule was put in place to solely accommodate those who live
in the USA.  Location in large countries such as the USA or Canada, east
coast - west coast does make a huge difference in what
countries/entities/bands can be worked.

Trivializing the effort to honestly reach the top of the honour role is
shameful.

Doug