Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange

To: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:37:42 -0600
Right, I know that can not be easily verified.  But it is the "Spirit"
of the rules.  If the rules say it is to be one thing or another and
not  just a random number, then it should be one of those two numbers
and nothing else it is in the rules is it not?

Just an amateur code of ethics thing to me.  it's a rule, so it's a rule.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com