Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 14:02:42 -0500
Paul,

I'm afraid you've really lost me with this one.

What does the content of the Cabrillo reporting format have to do with
what is the required information to be sent in the exchange?

All of the information in the exchange is reported in the Cabrillo format.

I'm unable to understand what you're getting at.

-W5OV