Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Power Level

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Power Level
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:44:53 -0700

Personally, I don't have a problem with non-entrants using high power in the NAQP. I do, however, have a problem with the boorish use of "entitlement" to belittle those who do. It's a simple minded generalization almost every time people use it.

As an aside, how exactly does running high power help anyone with their power line noise?

Dave   AB7E