Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters

To: ve4xt@mymts.net, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:06:08 -0700
Says the guy that is getting the benefit.....

You might be slightly biased. It is similar to asking someone on Gov't assistance if it would be ok to terminate their assistance. I am sure those getting the assistance would not want to give them up.

I find it rather insulting that now to have a valid opinion in contest that you now must make a certain number of contacts in said contest. Apparently, 30 plus years of contesting and contesting from the Caribbean mean nothing to one or some. Laughable.

W0MU