Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured

To: <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:06:48 -0000
CAUTION:  The CQ WW log checking software ignores QSOs with your own call.
I.e., you won't get mult credit for working yourself...

In the old days, people would log a QSO and not know how to delete it.  So they
would put their own call in the log to create a zero point (not counting) QSO.

Randy, K5ZD