Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 22:47:41 -0600
Those rules, and any rules, only apply to people actually entering the contest.
Those who merely play radio during a contest with no intention of filing a
contest entry may use whatever technology is permitted by their licence classes.

What signals ‘sound like’ can certainly be deceiving. Many times I have been
running compromise antennas at less than 100w and been told I’m the loudest guy
on the band, but that’s simply the perfect alignment of skip zones and takeoff
angles. I often had trouble being heard by other operators in the same general
area.

73, kelly, ve4xt,