Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:59:56 -0400 (EDT)
First, its clear that ARRL rules do not address the issue of two
interleaving run stations on the same band. That leaves it up to
the community to decide what to do.

According to 3830 there were sixty multi-op entries in the ARRL
SSB DX Contest. What happens to this contest if all sixty of us
start using interleaved two run stations on 20 meters?

on 15 meters?

Even worse: on 40 meters?

Do we all want to follow PJ4G's lead?

73