Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

To: "'brian coyne'" <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:18:40 -0400
Brian, Thanks for the reply.  But I defy you to know when I am on radio 2 by
listening to my run frequency.  I can answer a CQ response and interleave a
second radio 2 Q and you would not know the difference.  The magic of doing
that is “the art”.  And when I can’t do it, I don’t call the Radio 2 Q.

The only time I would be “coming back to my frequency” and hoping to get back
on is if I took a bio break. And if I lost it, I lost it.

I am sure many other SO2R operators feel the same as I do.

73

Ed  N1UR