Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ

To: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ
From: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 23:27:41 -0500
It is an unintended consequence of years of reflector bashing about the
'rampant cheating' going on all the time. This is the most common topic of
this reflector. Now, the committee has your attention, they tighten up
verification and start bouncing logs out of competition for not following
the rules.

Now everyone is pissed that they are DQ'ing logs.

This seems to be a forum looking to be unhappy.

Neal Campbell

Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com

See components used in our computers at:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/abrohamnealllc