[CQ-Contest] Alligators

To: Reflector Cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Alligators
From: ko7ss--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 06:35:56 +0000 (UTC)
Hellooooo W6/W7 !!!

The CQ 160M contest scoring is so skewed to favoring W1/W2/W3 --> EU Q's, there
is no reason to change the 160M 4 SQ from pointing NE. All that
is needed is a single CA/OR/WA QSO for the mult, the rest are 2 point Q's
compared to a 10 point EU Q. Of course I can barely hear you, I am just
hoping another 10 point DL or F calls me!

The lowly W6/W7 stations are -20+db off the back of the 4 square, maybe I can
hear you, maybe not. Who cares, you will still work me after EU sunrise.
At that time I will point my 4 square +/- beverages to the West.

I have been there done that, go look at K1A on QRZ.com.

If you have some concerns, write to Hicksville, NY, I am sure they will listen
and be sympathetic

The only fair contest would be 1 point Q's X mults. A W5/6/7/9/0 might win.
(((GASP)))

73, Bill KO7SS in Tucson, AZ