RE: [Karlnet] help - strange problem w/ v4.02 & 100mw cards

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] help - strange problem w/ v4.02 & 100mw cards
From: "Wireless Guy" <wirelessguy@natronics.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:28:55 -0500
I was told they would work with the flashrom units but I have yet to get one
to work with multiple flashrom units.. I have about 17 flashrom units out in
the field and I tried the 100mW radios in just about all of them.. I even
tried different hardware with the flashroms to see if that would make a
difference and they still didnt work.
So we have $1500 in cards laying around not doing anything...
Anyone want to buy them cheap???
Maybe we should get some super glue and make an ashtray with them.... ;-)

Nate