RE: [Karlnet] help - strange problem w/ v4.02 & 100mw cards

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] help - strange problem w/ v4.02 & 100mw cards
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:33:14 -0400
Bill

To be clear the cards themselves outside of Karlnet have been work great
with no problems, many of the cards are being used in standard 801.11b
mode.

Also from talking to customers, many not on the lists, I know of about
25 using them in an RG-1000 or AP-1000. Out of the 25, 4 have had
problems 1 being a bad card. I whish I had a way of doing further
testing on the code but this is limited to KN engineers. I hope we'll
have further refinements for the Prism cards in the next release.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995