Re: [Karlnet] 100 mW PRISM 2.5 cards do not report signal or noise w/TC.

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 100 mW PRISM 2.5 cards do not report signal or noise w/TC...
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:27:47 -0500
Norm

I don't think its TONY's issue.  Actually I have had ok LUCK w/ the PRISM 2.5
cards in the rg1000's.

I haven't yet tried them in the AP? (anybody have any prism 2.5 cards working
ok in the ap1000?)

anyways the prism 2.0 cards I have don't work well either in the rg1000 or the
ap1000, at least the SNR piece anyways

dan