RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:22:13 -0500
All,

I need to follow the lists more closely!

Version 4.44 has a fix that we believe will solve "ping jitter".

To OVER SIMPLIFY the issue- the satellites are suppose to try to send a
packet when they can, but sometimes they do not.  We should have the fix
out in the next week or so.  It is in Beta, and Beta sites are reporting
improvement with latency.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager