RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:52:54 -0500
Paul, All,

This could VERY WELL be the same thing!

This has proven to be a two part problem.  Initially we fixed the base
and thought we had it solved.  That fix certainly improved the issue.
However, we have had some customers who still had issues.  Upon further
review, we found that a fix was necessary in the Satellites too.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America