Re: [Karlnet] Transfer Rates

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Transfer Rates
From: jna <jna@tcpbbs.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:40:23 -0500
The whole idea was to stay a karlnet network and as far as I know 2.4 is the
only thing you can use karlnet with? Even so we went cross polarization. So
our backhauls are 2.4 on horizontal and our PTMP is verticle. Its not
intereferace we are having problems with the problem is getting a measly
3MB/S feed to each tower that is the problem. When we only had the T1
feeding everything this was not an issue but now it seems a karlnet system
can not handle more than a T1?

John