Re: [Karlnet] Transfer Rates

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Transfer Rates
From: jna <jna@tcpbbs.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:48:28 -0500
No my home link is an RG as well and is not experiencing the problem, its
actually doing more than it should if we believe the ping fill. It is the
central relay that is not getting the bandwidth being sent to it. That is
the part I am trying to get working right.

The  home connection is hooked to a tower that is being fed by a landline T1
right now.

John