[RTTY] WAEDC RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAEDC RTTY Contest
From: Gerd Uhlig" <dl7vog@snafu.de (Gerd Uhlig)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 05:57:53 -0000
Hi Chen and all,

quite a nice idea with the QSL and QTC'S  =:-))
Unfortunately I can't ask any USA station for QTCs because I am in the same
continent  =:-((

Will be fun to find you all in the log - wonder how many stations I work
with "001" ...

73 and cu all - pile ups are greatly appreciated - as far as I can handle
them. But never had bigger problems ...

Gerd / DL7VOG