[RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU
From: jim@kc4hw.net (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:26:17 -0500
I like using the buttons in the log entry window...  Respectively I enter the
following in these buttons:
Call:  %d de KC4HW KCH4W %R%R
Rcv:  %D 599 FL KC4HW %E%R
QTH: %D TU DE KC4HW QRZ %E%R
Country: CQ TEST DE KC4HW KK %E%R
C: %D AGN AGN DE KC4HW KK %E%R

I like including my callsign in all exchanges, that give the station being
worked a couple of additional shots at getting my callsign correct, plus
give someone there waiting the opportunity to get it correct.

I am a mouse clicker rather than a button pusher... Although I use a
homebrew template on the keyboard and fill the F-keys just in case I
suffer temporary loss of memory.