[RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU
From: sholton@optonline.net (Steve Holton)
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 15:34:59 -0500
No I don't think one has to acknowledge what one received.
I included it to illustrate what I did observe going wrong due to other causes.
I DO think that one should "acknowledge" ie include the other stations call
- as you and many others do.
Skipping sending a signal report as in "PA PA BK" - I do believe is not in
conformance with the rules.
Leaving out the callers callsign is at least a dubious practice IMHO.
Steve N1NB