[RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU
From: jim@kc4hw.net (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:27:44 -0500
Hey Earl, Doug and the RTTY Group,

Earl and Doub have asked how to program these buttoms.

Here is how to do it...  Hold down the shift key on your keyboard and
click the appropriate button.  Then enter the data using the same syntax
that you would use for the F-keys, then hit the enter to store the entry.
Follow the same for the other buttoms...

Hope this helps!

On 8 Jan 02, at 20:12, Earl wrote:

> Hello Jim, since your post I have been searching the help files to find how
> to program the keys in the entry window with no success. Would you direct
> me to where I could find this information. Thanks for the QSO's in RU.
> Thanks for your help.
>
> 73's
>
> Earl N5ZM..
> ------------------------------
>
> Jim Johnson wrote:
>
> > I like using the buttons in the log entry window...  Respectively I enter
> > the following in these buttons: Call:  %d de KC4HW KCH4W %R%R Rcv:  %D
> > 599 FL KC4HW %E%R QTH: %D TU DE KC4HW QRZ %E%R Country: CQ TEST DE KC4HW
> > KK %E%R C: %D AGN AGN DE KC4HW KK %E%R
> >

> Earl F. Smith - N5ZM
> PO Box 20065
> White Hall, AR  71612-0065