Re: [RTTY] NCJ Sprint exchange hints???

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NCJ Sprint exchange hints???
From: "W1NET" <W1NET@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:49:45 -0000
I did Dave.  Your right several did not and yes I did leave them in...but
everytime it happened I
paused and it slowed me down (not that I was going that fast anyway).
Usually I retransmitted thinking they
did not get it and if they were just S&P they were gone and I was left
wondering.

as far as hearing it...well maybe I could train my ears but right after one
guy would call there was usually a bunch of people trying to get in...it was
often like a DX pile up.  There was lots of signals in there.  I guess as
WA6BOB mentioned its a SPRINT.  This is the nature of the beast.  I learned
that last night.

Good advice Dave, thanks

John W1NET