Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!

To: wa4pgm@kinex.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!
From: Terry Dunlap <kk6t@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:53:01 -0700
Not sure what all the Buxcomm interface controls but I had the same symptoms
with an interface I bought that handled FSK/PTT/CW. The 3 functions are split out
in a small project box with 3 RCA jacks.

My FT-990 would key up but no tones. After trying everything to diagnose the problem,
including sending the rig back to Yaesu it turned out that the CW & FSK labels on the
RCA jacks were reversed :(

73 de Terry KK6T