Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!
From: wa4pgm@kinex.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:30:25 -0400 (EDT)
I've been using the Buxcomm with my FT1000 Field for about a year now
without trouble. Maybe the 920 is a bit more stubborn, Ed (VP9GE) and I
did short the pins together from the rig and the tones do change so I
guess it's my interface after all. Wish I would have spent more time in
preparation for my trip but I didn't realize the Yaesus were so stubborn.
I've learned a lot from this trip and I appreciate everyone's williness to
help. You guys and gals are GREAT! I'm not sure if I can come up with
enough parts to build a interface or not. I saw a Radio Shack in Hamilton
the other day so maybe there's still a chance.
THANKS!
Kyle