Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!

To: "Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!
From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:00:41 -0400
I am pretty sure when I was fighting the PTT issue I had, I measured the
current when I grounded the PTT pin on the back of the 1000mp and got in the
neighborhood of 10 ma. I tried at least two optos in the circuit with no
luck. I did not try to change the drive to the opto. These resistor in the
RTS line was either 680 or 1K. When I replaced the opto with a 2n2222 all
was well.

73, Tom, W1TO