Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!

To: <wa4pgm@kinex.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!
From: "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:27:05 -0500
Radio Shack should have a 1K resistor and a 2N2222 or 2N3904 transistor for
a whole lot less than a Rascal.
And, for the 1000MP, MARK-V, and the IC-756PRO and PROII, you can send the
TxD pin of the com port to the FSK SHIFT pin of the ACC connector via a 1K
resistor (only - no transistor) just fine.  I've done this with the above
rigs for 3 years, based on documentation by K6STI in the manual for the
RITTY program.  FWIW - the Field could be different I suppose.  73 - John,
WA9ALS