Re: [RTTY] Two NA Sprint Questions

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Two NA Sprint Questions
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:42:00 -0400 (EDT)
I was sending things twice, but part of that was because I was using a
name (N1MM Logger called it a "handle") that was not usual.

And I was sending it  number, name, state, number, name, state,
instead of number, number, name, name, state, state, so I was getting
a bit more time diversity.  And three extra characters is pretty
trivial.

73, doug

   From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
   Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:51:29 -0600

   I am on board.  I don't think I had the CQ at the end of my message.  I
   tried to look but I forgot to save my key file in N1MM and what I was using
   is gone.

   I would also like to ask that stations please only send the exchange
   information once.

   I can understand the number maybe twice but not the whole exchange.

   I was QRP 5 watts and I sent my exchange once.  On 80 I had to send a few
   more repeats but overall I was not asked for many fills.

   If I was asked for a fill then they got the nr about 4 times etc.  But only
   if they asked.

   never get over." Ben Franklin