Re: [RTTY] EA Contest Rules

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EA Contest Rules
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 02:52:54 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 05:17:10 -0400, "Shelby Summerville"
<k4ww@arrl.net> wrote:

>, IMHO the log checker should do all possible to verify that it is
>indeed "unique", and not "busted"?

REPLY:

I remember hearing years ago that log checkers do indeed track down
individual QSOs if and when it makes a difference in who wins a class.
They don't bother if it just moves someone from 25th place to 26th
place, but when it matters, they will. Obviously that amount of
diligence depends on the individual doing the checking, but I'd like
to think it is commonplace.

 I might be living in dreamland but I hope not. :-)

73, Bill W6WRT