Re: [RTTY] EA Contest Rules

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EA Contest Rules
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:41:47 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 20:58:29 +0000, john <w8wej@citynet.net> wrote:

>seems to me, and I done this many times,,,, give the guy you want to
>help a qso then work 2 or 3 of the big guns that you know will submit a
>log--your buddy get the qso/credit,, the big guns verify you were
>there--seems simple to me
>73 john

REPLY:

I think John has the best answer... just explain to your buddies what
happens to uniques and ask them to work two or three "big guns" and
the problem is solved with a win-win situation for everyone.

Who knows, your buddies might see it is fun and actually get hooked on
contesting. :-)

73, Bill W6WRT