Re: [RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments

To: "Amos, Ian" <ian.amos@sap.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments
From: Claude Du Berger <duberger.miousse81@globetrotter.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:13:38 -0400
When I am in  RUN-CQ mode, I always reply with (Hiscall) exch. (Hiscall)
because If there are many callers, QRM, it is important to confirm to
 whom I have sent the exchange. ex: Hiscall 599 001 001 Hiscall
Then, I confirm with (TU Hiscall de MYCALL CQ)  Why send it again...
Already sent twice...

73, Claude VE2FK