Re: [RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments

To: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:48:40 -0400
During this past weekends contest, there were many times when an op calling
CQ and responding to my call was obliterated by someone sending their call
right over his report. Sometimes with my call sign being at the end of the
report helped me recover and respond immediately but some times the other op
wiped it out completely sending:
DE KXXXXX KXXXXX KXXXXX KXXXXX KXXXXX
when he should have been listening. I'd just wait and the CQ'ing op would
have to resend.

73,
K2DSL - David