Re: [RTTY] FTDX 5000 and MMTTY/N1MM

To: Rtty Contesting Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FTDX 5000 and MMTTY/N1MM
From: Steve **KT0DX** <kt0dx@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 04:52:20 +0000
Thanks everyone for your input.  The Micro Keyer II arrived and I just
about have it all configured up and my original problem is now gone.
One thing I noticed with the installed MMTTY program (1.66G) on my
computer was when I was first trying to get the FT5000 up and running
with MMTTY was that the only radio under Yaesu was the FT1000MP.   I
shut down the program and brought it back up and there was the rest of
the Yaesu  radio's listed.  Not sure what happen but that is what lead
me to think no support for this radio.
Sorry for yelling fire when there was no fire only a little smoke.

Steve
(KT0DX)