Re: [RTTY] Response to DX Station

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Response to DX Station
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
I always feel the "need" to bust a pileup even if I don't "need" it.  It's the
fun of it that drives people to work stations they don't "need" for an award.
Some people don't even chase awards, but they "need" to bust a pileup or just
work the DX.

I've been going through DX'ing withdrawl since ST0R went QRT.  I did get a
"fix" last night when I worked TY1KS on 80M CW for a new band country.  Some of
us are just plain addicted to DX'ing/Contesting/Anything-to-do-with-ham-radio.

I'm going through RTTY contesting withdrawl too, but hope to "fix" that need
next weekend in SARTG.

73, Don AA5AU