Re: [RTTY] Response to DX Station

To: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Response to DX Station
From: Neal Campbell <abrohamneal@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:15:26 -0400
I do not think its the "highly skilled" dx'er with a competitive urge that
makes things so slow, its the guys who are not on the air a lot but want
some new DX that pile on, don't listen, keep calling when the dx is trying
to work someone else. The Mikes and Dons are in and out so quickly that we
hardly notice them unless we hear the dx calling them.

73

Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
Work:(540) 645 5394