Re: [RTTY] ?? 7O6T

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ?? 7O6T
From: "jim" <wb5aaa@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 19:21:31 -0500
I am sorry,      ALL

My intent on my original question    WAS.
I have not printed 7O6T   much on RTTY

I only run 100w and I always   have to work very hard for every DX qso.
I was looking  for some good tips.

I am sure it will all come out in the wash...

PS: I will keep trying .....  and trying ..... and trying .......

from the shack of
WB5AAA
73 de JIM